Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Milestone

Today we had another milestone- first tub bath! We were a little nervous about it, since she absolutely hated the sponge baths previously. However, with a nice warm bathroom (from keeping the door shut and turning up the heat a bit) and nice warm water, she actually enjoyed it for most of the time. Granted, there were still moments of screaming, but nothing like the sponge baths.
The only other bit of excitement around here is we are battling a snotty nose. I am becoming quite a pro at the nose syringe, although I hate using it every time because Natalie makes this face like I am actually suctioning her brains out. That is not a fun mommy moment....it's almost as bad as trimming finger nails...But these are all things that one must do when you become a mommy and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

1 comment:

  1. I hate that stupid bulb syringe. I've been told by a lot of people that they would bite their baby's nail; my teeth don't even meet in a way that it would be possible. I wait until Howard is feeding Howie and he's about to sleep so he doesn't squirm so much.

    ReplyDelete

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!