Thursday, June 4, 2009

Five Month Birthday and Sad Milestone

Today is Natalie's five month birthday. Unfortunately, there will probably not be a growth picture update today. We have had another milestone today, but it isn't a pleasant one. Natalie ran her first fever today. I took her to school with me because I only had a 90 minute last day. While we were at school she began acting off, and was going through way too many diapers. When we got home I took her temp and she had 100 degree temp. She has been quite the trooper through it though. She has even tried to still share some smiles through it. I called the doctor and they said as long as tylenol controlled the fever and she wasn't dehydrated, then it was probably just some virus that she would have to get through. I hope it is a 24 hr thing and that she will feel better tomorrow.
However, I do commend my little girl on having great timing since I am out of school now and can fully take care of my herl.
Stay tuned for a growth picture hopefully in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!