Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oh....My.....Goodness!!!









Ok, this may be the cutest blog to date! A couple of months ago, my mom found these really fancy beautiful dresses for Natalie, predicting the sizes would work around Christmas time. Well, as we all know, Natalie is ahead of her age as far as growth is concerned, so as I was putting away another round of clothes, I came across these dresses and realized that I should check the sizes again. Yep, they would fit right now! Well, it saddened me greatly to think that she would never wear them, so I decided that we would at least play dress up and get some photos. And these are the amazing shots. I still cannot get over the one where she put her hands behind her head. That was totally on her own without any posing what-so-ever. I still cannot get over that one. And the one where she is standing (with help of course) makes her look so old, I almost want to cry!!! We hope you enjoy these shots as much as we do!

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea to at least get pictures of Natalie in these darling dresses, Nickie. You're SUCH a good Mommy! The pictures are ADORABLE ... and I can't believe she put her hands behind her head either ... what a little "ham"! lol

    ReplyDelete

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!