Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First Play Date of the Summer!





Today Natalie and I went over to my cousin Cara's house, so Natalie and her second cousin, Jack could have a play date together. Jack is nine months younger than Natalie and allll boy, so seeing the two very much opposites is quite humorous. They both are still at the stage where they still parallel play instead of actually playing with one another, but I think they still had a good time. When we were getting ready to go, I told Natalie to give Jack a hug. I honestly didn't think she would even attempt to do it, but to my surprise, she went over to Jack and stood closely by him. At that point, I laughed realizing that with any other person that is all that she has had to do because the other person will always grab her up and hug her tight, so since Jack is too young to take that initiative, that was the best Natalie could do! She did go over and get a good hug from Cara though.
We look forward to more play dates and watching these two grow up together!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new picture! :) Grandma Harris tells me that Natalie had a problem with fungus - hope and pray it is better now, and she is back to her pleasant, happy self.
    Rene from Altoona (formerly Latrobe)

    ReplyDelete

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!