Thursday, August 5, 2010

19 Months +1 day Update





I am a bit late with the monthly update. We are really busy getting ready for our first big trip to go see all of the relatives in PA!
As I reread the update from last month, I cannot think of a lot of things that have changed in the past 30 days.
As far as her verbal skills, she has added a few words:
waffa- waffle
Bwuu-Blue (from Blue's Clues)
taiuu-thank you
auwsiii- outside
Hannah- Hannah (a girl at day care that Natalie just loves saying her name!)
Jaysuh-Jason (our good friend)
Auju- Angela (another good friend of ours)
baby
wuhyu-I love you
daahn-down

And she is getting even better at attempting to repeat words that you say. Now if we could ask Natalie what words she can say- this list would be five times as long. Especially when it comes to her nursery rhymes that are in her Barney book. She loves reading this book and will literally "say" every word with you. She is very animated with this as well. It is one of her favorite things.
She also loves playing ring around the rosie and london bridge now (thanks to that book and Barney).
For a moment, we thought that Barney was getting replaced with Blue's Clues, but Barney is still her number one. She does love the Blue's Clues song and wants me to sing it with her frequently.
She finally wears a size 4 shoe! She has been in the same size 3 shoes since last fall! I was excited that I was able to get the same shoes in 4s because these have been great shoes to have!
I think I keep forgetting to update the status on her teeth. She currently has 12 teeth (front 8 and 4 molars) and she is currently working on her first eye tooth.
She has begun to really like wearing a hat around the house. She has also discovered her Barney slippers so she looks like a lil bag lady around the house!
Natalie had her first experience with pink eye. It wasn't a big deal at all and we think she purposely found it at day care so she could stay at home with mommy for a few days!
Natalie currently (much to Grandma's dismay) is very very smitten with her PawPaw. She spent the night with them last night and from what I heard, PawPaw is her best buddy. There are a few cute pictures that I am going to attach from my mom and there should be some additional ones coming soon.
I am sure we will have some pictures and videos to update in the next few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!