Thursday, October 18, 2012

A couple of funny lines

Man, there is so much I need to catch up to on here. I just wanted to get these documented while I remember them. If I had a dime for every time Natalie said something that cracked me up, I'd be rich!

The other day, we were driving and I pulled over for an ambulance that had it's lights flashing and sirens blaring. Shortly after it passed, Natalie said "that ice cream truck scared me!"

One day, when we were getting ready to go to big girl school, I told Natalie she could choose three of her little dollies to take with us for the ride. It was like Sophie's Choice, let me tell you. She had them all ready, but said "I change my mind', switched one out then said" I change my mind". I said "you changed it again?" She said "yep, I changed two minds!" so

I love my little biscuit so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!