Sunday, January 18, 2009

Big Day!

Whew! Today has been a big day! It started a little unpleasant with Natalie somehow having milk come out of her nose while I was changing her. I don't think I have ever heard her more upset! After calming ourselves down from that, it was time to get ready for our first outing as a family. As we were getting ready we discovered that Natalie had lost her cord! Wahoo! Regular baths here we come!
Church went very well. People were very complimentary but still kept their distance, which was appreciated. Several people commented on how small she is (which I forget about since she is my lil girl) and how much she looks like a perfect little doll.
After church we got invited to celebrate one of our friends, Eric's, birthday at a pizza place. We decided to be daring and try to go since Natalie had been so good so far. Thankfully she simply slept through the entire meal.
We then reaaally pushed our luck and went to the grocery store. Thankfully she just slept through that experience as well. And now we are home. I don't know about Natalie, but all of these events have made me exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!