Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mommy and Me Time

Forgive us for no pictures. Joel has started a new job, and he is the one that puts the pictures on the blog. Yesterday was Natalie and I's first day alone together. It started out pretty eventful with her bath. I had just finished bathing her and I was reaching to pull her out when she had an explosive poo in the water. Ugh! So we had to start completely over. The first bath she enjoyed. The second one, she did not. The rest of the day was average, including a 3 diapers in 5 minutes event.(I swear she holds it sometimes until I have taken off her dirty diaper only to soil the new one, or the changing table in the very next instant)
Yesterday was also a milestone because we had to have someone watch Natalie for about an hour since I had my masters class and Joel did not get off until 5. My friend Shalanda watched her. It sounds like it went well, but it just made me realize how hard next week is going to be for me. It was hard enough leaving her with a good friend for an hour....ugh, an entire day with relative strangers...oh boy. I continue to pray for strength to get through that.
Today Natalie has been a good girl and slept through me getting a shower and putting a load of laundry in. The weather is suppose to be really nice today, so I might take advantage of that and take Natalie to the store with me. I will try to get Joel to add pictures this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!