Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Two months old...

I can't believe my baby's two months old! These past two months have been such a whirlwind. She's been in my heart for so much longer, it's hard to remember life before her, and I certainly can't imagine life without her now. She and her mommy are the two most beautiful gals I've ever known, and how blessed am I that they happen to be my wife and daughter?

I'm disappointed that I won't be able to make it to Natalie's Dr. Appt tomorrow. It will be the first one that I've missed, and with one exception, that even includes prenatal visits. Then again, a part of me is glad I don't have to see her get her 2 month shots. I hated seeing the doctors and nurses draw blood from her heel when she was a newborn. I hate the thought of anyone causing her pain, no matter how good the cause is. Ah, the joys of parenthood.


"Shots?? WHAT!?!"

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture for this post, Joel! I hope that the shots go well and that she has a good appointment. I hope there are many more smiles in the months to come, and not too many shots.

    ReplyDelete

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!