Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekly Update

This week has been a wonderful, whirlwind experience. I loved being home with Natalie and I can't believe that our week is already ending. I have been planning on taking her to day care tomorrow so I can actually do all of the chores that I wanted to do this week, but at the moment I hate the thought of giving up my last moments with her.

Today, especially she has been extremely vocal and adorable. She has now discovered that she can use her voice when she is not pleased as well. It is hilarious to hear her use her sounds to let us know that she is not happy.

We have been reading more and more books together, enjoying our floor gym, and she has now discovered how to hold her pacifier in her mouth with her fist. Now, if the pacifier doesn't make it back into her mouth, she doesn't quite understand that continuing that same movement will not work. However, I have noticed her using her arm to try and get the pacifier back up toward her mouth. She is also sitting up more on her own (not completely, but getting better and better)

Dressing Natalie up in her Easter dress was fun as well. She was so beautiful (as you can see in the pictures). It was also fun for Natalie to meet more of her family members and share her cuteness with them as well.

This week has made me really look forward to watching Natalie change and grow more and more. Joel and I were just talking about how fast it all seems to be going and how wonderful, yet almost sad it is that everything is going this quickly. It just makes you want to freeze time and enjoy, really enjoy, every precious moment! The good news is I have 37 more school days before I have a lot more time to be with my beautiful girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!