Friday, September 3, 2010

Very late photo Update

Sorry for the recent inactivity on the blog- we've been too busy playing with Natalie and working to be posting much. Having said that, boy is there a lot to catch up on. I don't want to make this a negative post, so I will not recount the goings on at daycare for Natalie at this time. I will just say that four bitemarks in five days is unacceptable and ridiculous. Enough said. On to happier things- Natalie is flourishing with her development. She is saying so many words now, and is crawling onto and off of chairs, dancing to music, and laughing at her silly mommy and daddy when we play silly games. Her personality is amazing. Just when I thought I couldn't love her any more. I have a feeling I'll be saying that many times in the future. 

Here are a few recent photos. 







PS Natalie wishes her mommy a VERY happy 30th birthday today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!