Saturday, December 4, 2010

Another year...almost

Wow, I can't believe today marks Natalie's 23rd month since being born. While I was looking through the first year's worth of blog posts, I became both nostalgic and upset at myself for not updating the blog more this year. It seems life for all three of us has become "Go-Go-Go!", but that's still no excuse.

It's amazing to see her personality continue to shine through and develop. The wonderful part of it is that she is already a sweet, caring, sharing, funny, polite person and she's not even 2 yet. As our preacher, John Wentz said, we should be more like our children. I'm paraphrasing, but it's so true. We, as adults, can learn a lot if we try to look through the eyes of our children. Not yet jaded, not (as) selfish as adults, not mean-spirited, still excited by discovery....the list goes on and on. In short...Natalie, you are an inspiration to me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!