Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Natalie's First Car Accident

This morning Natalie and I were on our way to a play date with my friend Norma, and her granddaughter, McKenna.  On the way, there was a yellow light at an intersection (where the speed limit is 55) I slowed down to stop.  The lady behind me did not.  She attempted to swerve but still hit my left rear bumper then continued to lose control as she flew by me, did a doughnut in the intersection and then finally stopped. 
What was Natalie's reaction to all of this?  None of it even happened.  She was watching Barney and never even made a noise/reaction.  I don't think she ever had a clue.  She did say hi to the police officer, but that was it.

Oh and just because it is humorous- the cop let me know that her claim was that I started slowing down at a green light, but she has been sick and she sneezed, which made her close her eyes.  When she opened them, she was unable to stop in time.  So be careful!  Sneezes are dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!