Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2 Years Old...?!

Natalie,

Happy Birthday, my little angel!! I cannot believe you're two years old today. The past two years have gone amazingly fast, and I wish I could relive so many of those moments that seemed to pass so quickly that I didn't have enough time to really cherish them as much as I'd have liked.

There are so many things about you that swell my heart with pride. Your kind heart; your sincerity when saying thank you and love you; your precious smile; your bright eyes and the intelligence that lies behind them; your infectious laugh; your little bits of wispy hair that never seem to want to lay down; your warm hugs; your manners; your ever-growing vocabulary;  your imagination (boy,  can you tell a story!); your ability to light up a room, your long sleepy kisses; the way you tuck your hands into our sleeves when you fall asleep....and so much more.

I am so very happy to be a big part of what's shaping your world, your life...but you know what? You're also shaping my world and my life in ways that I could never have imagined. Thank you for being you,  Natalie. I can only imagine what the next two years will bring! I love you more than I could ever begin to say. Happy Birthday.

Love,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!