Monday, March 28, 2011

Just Something I Wrote...

As I hold your fuzzy panda pj clad self while you lightly snore in my ear, I think to myself- it is going too fast! I cherish every moment I have with you, yet it doesn't seem like enough! My love for you is so overwhelming, so intense, that no matter how much I enjoy every giggle, every tickle, each and every buggy-eyed silly face- I still feel like I am not cherishing you and your life enough. Am I going to remember the way you say oranges? Am I going to remember feeling your hands searching for my sleeve? Am I going to recall seeing your eyes light up with anticipation before my fingers reach your tummy? Am I going to ever taste a goldfish cracker the way that it tasted as you gently shared with me? I pray that I can and I pray that you will always know the love I have for every single second with you in my world. You are the most beautiful, sweet, caring little girl and I will never stop thanking God for allowing me to have you as my daughter. I love you, Natalie Lynai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!