Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hakuna Matata!

Natalie had seen her first movie (Winnie the Pooh) with Nickie a while ago and I admit, I was jealous that I didn't get to experience it. So, we decided to go see Lion King together today- Natalie was very excited about this, as was I! Not only was I going to get to enjoy the theater experience with Natalie, but I was also going to see one of my favorite Disney films.

Natalie loved getting popcorn and seeing the movie on the big screen. She was well behaved and quiet throughout the film (with a few exceptions), but her curiosity got the best if her and she kept looking back at the projector, cutely telling me that "that's where the movie cones from!"

We had a great time, and now I've got "Hakuna Matata" stuck in my head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!