Saturday, April 7, 2012

Look who wrote her name!

For awhile, Natalie has been able to write a N and an A, but seemed to think that a T was the hardest letter.
Last night, she wrote them again and I told her to try a T. After showing her how easy it was, she did it! I then asked her to write a L, she said sure and did it! Same thing happened with I, but for some reason she suddenly did that one lowercase. I then taught her how to do an E. I was thrilled and said you can write your name! I gave her a nice piece of and markers thinking that I would frame her first time writing her name. She suddenly was very stubborn and just started drawing. I gave up and gave her a letter workbook and some crayons to play. Within seconds she says that she wanted to write her name! So her first time writing her name is on this C workbook page. Oh well! We are still proud of her and I may still frame it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!