Sunday, December 29, 2013

Oh Nat...


Where do we even begin. I guess with an apology? Almost 9 months without updating??? Wow, and a lot has happened for our family. More so with your brother, but you have had your own moments. You are almost 5 now and such an amazing wonderful smart little girl. You can tie your shoes, you can write all of your letters and can write your first and last name, you are starting to recognize certain words in print, you love to sing and dance, you love making up your own songs, you are the best big sister that I have ever met- you love Micah so much and he loves you so much too. You are doing awesome in pre-K at St Al's. We moved into a bigger house next door (and you love having grandma and pawpaw next door- lots of great snacks and playtime there!) I think I will just dump a lot of pictures that is have on my phone- I know they don't go back all of the way to Marxh but it will be much better than what you had! Love you and can't believe I will be writing your fifth year letter soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!