Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Psst!

Hey, beautiful! I'm going to start writing directly to you now, Nat. It's only fitting, considering you are able to spell and write a handful of words now. Man, I don't know where to begin. There's Sooo much love in my heart for you. I will sound like a broken record (Google it) but you are just the brightest, cutest, sweetest girl, and your love for me melts my heart. Every single big hug, every single emphatic "I love you", every single sweet smile at me... I don't take any of them for granted. Every single one gives me pause, and makes me feel so blessed to be your daddy. It's bittersweet to see you grow up, but our relationship only gets stronger with time. I hope when you read this, and fully grasp every word, that you'll agree, as if I wrote this moments ago. I love you, sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!