Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday!!

I cannot believe my baby girl is 6! You make me so proud and I am so blessed to call you my daughter. You are just so amazing! You make me laugh daily. Your vocabulary and overall intelligence baffles me. Your love and compassion for others moves me. Your dramatic ways entertain me. Your constant chatter drains me (in a good way!) I love you more than I can ever truly express. You are growing in all ways and it makes me get emotional. It seems like just yesterday you were my chunky lil baby...and now you are a beautiful little girl who has an amazing future in front of her. I love every moment of our journey together and I look forward to everything that is to come. I love you, Natalie Lynai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!