Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Mother's Day!







I am so blessed to have celebrated my first Mother's Day with Natalie, Joel, my parents, and brother. We also had Natalie's dedication at church. I had a bit of fun choosing our outfits so we would match. We went up in front of the congregation to state that we would raise Natalie in a loving Christian home and the congregation stated that they would support us and pray for us along the journey. We were blessed to experience this with the Lanter family who had Elliot who was born 2.5 weeks after Natalie. As you see from the pictures, there may be love in the air already...or at least a great friendship for years to come.
We had a great time at my parents. Natalie talked their ears off and even gave some giggles, which we of course loved. I also got some of my favorite cake from my mommy.
Natalie got me a beautiful necklace and earrings for mother's day. I wear them both proudly. They are little tokens that are only a small representation of the huge amount of love and pride I have for being a mother. I love her with every ounce of my being and feel so blessed to be her mother.
Happy Mother's Day!!

1 comment:

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!