Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So amazing...


It's so amazing to watch Natalie grow and learn every day. Her use of complex sentences seems to have come out of nowhere. She is stringing 4, 5 and 6 words together at a time now. Clearly, and appropriate to the situation or context.

For example- last night I was holding her on my lap while we watched Barney on T.V. She was getting sleepy and turned around to crawl up onto my shoulder. I hugged her tight and turned Barney off (thinking Nat was going to go to sleep). She turned around quickly and said clear as day: "Why'd you do that, Daddy?" I couldn't help but to laugh, and I answered her by saying "I thought you were going to go to sleep!". She said "what?"...I repeated myself. She said "what?" again, and I laughed- this time, she laughed with me.

I love not only the brightness of her spirit and mind, but I love her sense of humor as well. I just plain love this girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!