Sunday, January 1, 2012

A general update before an emotional week

As my winter breaks ends, Natalie had a great weekend of spoiling with grandma and pawpaw. She loves riding in her car, "shopping" with grandma's pantry items, and of course eating ice cream! (which now PawPaw and Nat have matching bowls!)
We also went to my Aunt Jennifer's for Christmas. Natalie enjoyed dancing with grandma and playing in my cousin Andrea's bed with her dollies.
The latest thing to blog about is the way that Natalie has been handling her anger. She is not a typical child that throws a tantrum. Nope, instead she chooses to give everyone the silent treatment and will only utter the occasional grunt and rarely will answer with a "nothing." when asked what is wrong. This can last anywhere from a minute or two to over 30 minutes! I
It only makes me quite afraid of the teenage years!
This week is going to be filled with events and emotions. We have her third birthday, her first two days of preschool, and her birthday party. I can't believe that I am going to have a child in preschool! She is such an amazing little girl and I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!