Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Natalie!

I cannot believe you are three!!!! Where has the time gone???? You are the most amazing little girl. I am not ready to write my yearly letter....this milestone seems harder since you are not a baby anymore- I mean you are starting "big girl school" tomorrow!!!!
You had a good day today. I woke you up with a candle in your bagel. You hate waking up so much that your first reaction was that it was too bright- ha!
I left work a few minutes early so I could watch you eat your birthday cookies with your friends. This was your last day with your friends, which your closest friend, Myles even gave you a hug goodbye!
Then since your Daddy had to work late we met him for his lunch (our supper) at McDonalds. We then stopped at Walmart to buy your first folder and notebook for school. You picked out your own styles (you went with Disney fairies). We actually ran into PawPaw at the checkout line! So what does that mean? You got ice cream! I wish I would have thought to take a picture, but I didn't think of it! Sorry PawPaw!
Here are the pictures of your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!