Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A note from Daddy on your birthday...

Natalie,

I can't believe you're three years old today!! The day you were born was the most magical moment of my life. To be able to help you come into this world was an unforgettable privilege. From the first moment I saw your misshapen little newborn head, I told you that you were beautiful. I whispered it in your ear and told you to never forget it. I've reminded you many times in the last three years just to be safe.

I am consistently impressed by the amazing traits you already show us. Your awesome sense of humor (you have an uncanny sense of comedic timing!), your good conscience (putting yourself into timeout when nobody told you to), your ever-growing imagination (we scratch our heads at some of the stories you tell us!), your intelligence (you come up with something new every day that we didn't know you'd learned), and more than anything, your big heart. I adore your happy and loving nature. My heart is indefensible against your smile. All I can offer is yours upon request.

I will love and cherish you always. Happy Birthday, my little angel! (At this point, you would say "I'm not angel, I'm Natalie!")

Love always,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!