Monday, May 4, 2009

Four Months Old!

Well, Natalie and Mommy had a rough day, which is another story best suited for Nickie to tell; but the bottom line is that we're changing pediatricians because of today's visit with our current one.

Anyway, our little girl is growing every day and she just becomes more and more precious to me every single day. To hear her laughing is one of the sweetest sounds I've ever heard. Her smiles are contagious and she just melts my heart at the very thought of her. She's what gets me through my rough times at work. When I feel frustrated or angry, I just look at her photo and all the negativity runs out of me like a flood, because it's literally impossible for me to look at her photo and not smile. So, thank you, Natalie, for bringing such joy to my life. I only pray I return that joy to you in your life, for the next four months and for the rest of our time together!

But enough of the sappy stuff, here's what the folks came to see...! (Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Natalie (and Mommy and Daddy) know what you think!!